Tuesday, October 3, 2017

4.5 HOUR VOLCANO NATIONAL PARK TOUR

My 4.5 hr. Volcano tour worked perfect for Claudia and
Nicolle (from New York) in between their business meetings.
VOLCANO NAT'L PARK TOUR
$275 PER CAR @ 4.5 HOURS 
$75 Discount using your rental car for our tour
My most popular and budget tour.  4.5 hrs minimum.  By
request, this can be extended with a per hour additional charge. 
  • Cruise ship passengers can rent a car for the day for this tour opportunity, call me for details.  Other options are available at a higher cost if you do not have a rental car
  •  FREE: SELF GUIDED TOUR SUGGESTIONS TO AND FROM OUR MEETING PLACE:
    If you like, I will forward you a "Self Guided Tour" for you to enjoy on your way to meet me. I will give you specific instructions to visit places such as: Punalu'u Black Sands Beach (with fascinating trivia of this spiritual location), Pahala (quaint town of yesteryear including a concession of Coffee Roasting/Tasting rest stop at the foot of majestic green fertile farm land)...and much more. If needed, I will also include stops for you to enjoy on your return after our fun filled day.  
  • I offer daytime and afternoon/sunset tours.
  • Since I am independent, and a "One Man Show", I am limited on availability.  Let's have some fun!!!!
  •   FOR RESERVATION AND INFORMATION
(808) 960-9567
genoortiz1@hotmail.com
By planning the timing of our tour, you can view
 the beautiful nighttime "Magma" glow within Kilauea Crater

No comments: