Thursday, October 26, 2017

TOURS WITH NO HASSLES OR CONFUSION

Gather your traveling party, even if you are solo, and join me for your most memorable day on the Big Island of Hawaii. I will help you select destinations of your choice, based on your desires and style of activity. Choose a day for your family, physically fit, or special needs or limitations. Enjoy picnics on the beach, a hike in lush tropical forests, camera/photo safaries, or watch the volcanos in action. View the snow on Mauna Kea, the deserts of Kohala, visit one of the largest cattle ranches in the United States, drink the only grown coffee in America........ALL THIS, AND MUCH MUCH MORE ON THE BIG ISLAND!!
Our travel time in the car will be an entertaining education experience. I will provide information of the: Islands, history, interesting trivia, and facts about the Big Island. All my years on the Big Island, I have polished my "Talk Story" skills!!